Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sunday, September 10th: Proverbs 8-9; 2 Corinthians 3 ~ Emma

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Proverbs 8-9; 2 Corinthians 3

“Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.” - ‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭3:17‬

I like this verse because it reminds me that the Lord died for my freedom. Before that, I was a slave to sin. But because of Him and His mercy, I am free.

Tomorrow's Bible In a Year PassageProverbs 10-12; 2 Corinthians 4

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Proverbs 8: 10&11
Choose my instruction rather than silver,
and knowledge rather than pure gold.
11 For wisdom is far more valuable than rubies.
Nothing you desire can compare with it.

A good reminder, as we often get caught up in worrying about work and everyday things here on earth. Choosing God is more valuable then silver, gold or rubies.