Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sunday, December 17th: Amos 7-9; Revelation 8 ~ Emma

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Amos 7-9; Revelation 8

“I will firmly plant them there in their own land. They will never again be uprooted from the land I have given them,” says the Lord your God.” - ‭‭Amos‬ ‭9:15

At school, I pass so many empty souls everyday, and I always wonder how they can live their lives with no hope. Why wouldn’t they want to believe in Someone who could give them the hope, love, and peace they try to find in their own humanly ways? How can they live life with so many questions unanswered? I’m so thankful we have Jesus, and that He gives us a hope and a purpose while we are still living here. And I am so thankful for the promise that we will be with Him forever, one day. I am so thankful I don’t have to live a day without Him with me, watching over me, giving me a hope, and a purpose.

Tomorrow's Bible In a Year PassageObadiah; Revelation 9

No comments: