Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tuesday, March 20th: Joshua 10-12, Luke 6:20-49 ~ Danae

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Joshua 10-12, Luke 6:20-49

Luke 6:45
The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, & the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.

What a challenge!

What is stored up in my heart? My words, actions & thoughts are a direct reflection of who I really am. Am I honouring God from the inside out or am I just doing “lip service”?  If I’m really giving my life over to him, I should be considering the cliched question “what would Jesus do?” in everything I do & say, how I act & react, what I think & how I treat others.

Is it evident that I’m a Christ follower to those around me?


Tomorrow's Bible In a Year PassageJoshua 13-15, Luke 7:1-35

1 comment:

Tammy said...

This is always a convicting thought.

What am I filling my mind with?
What TV/movies am I watching?
What music am I listening to?
What thoughts am I allowing myself to meditate on?